The Kensington Junior Cricket Club runs a comprehensive junior program that caters for boys and girls fielding sides on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings with teams in U10s, 12s, 14s and 16s.
Younger players can join in the Woollies Blasters sessions on Friday evening.
Located at JJ Holland Park, between Kensington Rd and Childers St, Kensington VIC. The grounds include purpose built facilities with funding from the City of Melbourne.
Girls and boys come and play cricket this summer! Season launch on Sunday September 1st from 9:30 am to 11:00 am at JJ Holland Reserve. BBQ, fruit & drinks provided.
Registrations are open! Please use the following link when registrations open and select the appropriate membership option and Register… playcricket.com.au
The cricket season proper starts on the weekend of October 11-12th and the Blasters sessions start on October 18.
Training times pre-daylight savings are as follows:
- U10 training 5.00 – 6.00pm Wednesdays starting 18th September
- U12 training 5.00 – 6.00pm Tuesdays starting 3rd September*
- U14 training 5.00 – 6.00pm Tuesdays starting 3rd September*
- U16 training 5.00 – 6.00pm Wednesdays starting 4th September*
- Little Blasters boys and girls games will be at 5.30pm Fridays starting 18th October
- *From Tue 8th October U12s to U16s will train 6:00 to 7:30pm
For updates and more details follow the Kensington Junior Cricket Club page on Facebook or contact:
- Paul Posar (President of the Junior Cricket Club) on 0416 085 822 or email@example.com
- Nick Harford (Secretary) on 0419 993 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org